Professional BTTS - YES Tips
Welcome to the Professional BTTS – YES Tips (Best Both Teams To Score & Goals Galore selections).
Please take your time to browse through the running profit/loss figures, monthly results summaries, daily P/L running charts and all past tips history. Check out our subscription options here.
These Professional BTTS – YES Tips are updated twice a day (10 PM and 8 AM of UK time).
Professional BTTS - YES Tips - Total Running Profit/Loss Summary
Professional BTTS - YES Tips - Monthly Results Summary
Professional BTTS - YES Tips - Total Running Profit/Loss Chart
Professional BTTS - YES Tips - Current Selections
Unlock all current tips by subscribing to the PRO membership.
Professional BTTS - YES Tips - Past Selections
- We recommend using 1-2% stakes on all corners picks. It may seem a small stake, but we have days where we place over 10 bets from two corners systems. Using smaller stakes will also make it easier during those worse days and bad losing streaks.
- Most bets are being placed with Bet365, so please take extra care and don’t give them any reasons to limit or ban you.
- If you wish to use higher stakes, e.g. £200+, we strongly recommend splitting it and using multiple accounts. You may be fine whilst placing your bets on those bigger markets. However, some of the exotic leagues have much smaller limits on corners markets, and you won’t be able to place your higher stakes.
- If you see a small stake limit, especially on those smaller matches, never ask a trader for a higher limit as you will quickly find yourself limited to pennies and not be able to use B365 as before.
- Never contact B365 support about any unsettled corners bets. If the bets are not settled, there is a reason for that (usually losing coverage by B365 or identifying some suspicious activities on markets). They will have to settle those markets anyway. It may take them a few days to settle them, though. For example, we had a case where one of our members was banned for enquiring about one of the selections not being settled.
- Use rounded stakes, e.g. £50 rather than £51.23.
- Try to place some of your bets in-play, e.g. straight after the kickoff.
- Keep your account ‘healthy’ by placing some small accumulator bets or other types of bets…
- Use other bookies whenever they have better odds or lines. We make notes of other bookies used whenever we find better odds.
- Try placing the best in random order – avoid placing them in the same order are they are displayed on the website.
- Losing and winning streaks – when you see the graph and past results, you will see some extreme series for wins and loses. E.g. 9 straight wins or 8 straight losses. Usually, not long after, the series changes (proven historically), so bear that in mind if you joined this service during or after the winning streak. Also, you may decide to stop playing for some time after a great win series and maybe avoid the losing one…
- Some users use Bet365 cash out features late in the game. It can be a good idea, as we often lose our bets in the last minutes of the matches. This, however, is a personal preference.
It’s just a matter of time of getting limited by B365. Many members have been limited over the course of years with myself included a few times. What are your options?
- Open another account with new details – e.g. your friend’s or family member of you can. You will need to register and log in using a new IP address (internet connection). A mobile phone with a separate data plan will do the job. Log in from that mobile and never use your old WI-FI and IP networks. That should get you going for some time. Repeat the process until you can’t open more accounts. USe only 1 at a time.
- Place bets with other bookies. Sadly in the UK, the options are very limited. Don’t bother with any of the high street bookies brands as they will limit you very quickly. Pinnacle is still not back in the UK, but there is a workaround to that…
- Use bet brokers. I personally use the Asian Connect and can highly recommend it to you. They offer a service called AsianOdds which you can use to place bets with 5 different bookies from Asia (including Pinnacle). They have high limits and very good odds and have a few markets for corners (more closer to KO times and in-play).
- There are talks about introducing a minimum bet size rule by gambling commission for the UK bookmakers. Not sure when that will take effect and what the minimum bet size will apply, but we may be able to take some more profits from B365 in the future.